- RT @docker: .@ADP has high #security needs & is consider critical infrastructure by the govt. @docker helps maximize security! https://t.co… 1 year ago
- RT @lulzbot3D: At @alephobjects we're "growing like crazy" @reporterherald reporterherald.com/ci_28031430/3-… 2 years ago
- Open Source Design Software for 3D Printing lnkd.in/etFGmQp 2 years ago
- Check out "Open Source Design Software for 3D Printing" eventbrite.com/e/open-source-… via @eventbrite 2 years ago
- RT @FCVW: Thales Virtual Training Centre in the Metacognition Track at #FCVW15 is.gd/xUxoTr http://t.co/eLZSvQWbxe 2 years ago
Monthly Archives: March 2011
The Intelligence Training Virtual World is a training environment. It is used to train analysts, engineers, and operation & maintenance personnel. This immersive environment can be used for collaboration (voice, conferencing, video, chat), scenario vetting (COOP/DR, Pandemic), and targeted training, … Continue reading
*** Technology *** Using Artificial Intelligence Markup Language, AIML, combined with an avatar bot, we are able to have an intelligent interaction between bot and human or bot and bot. This is considered weak AI, however, it is the most … Continue reading
*** Technology *** Here we’ve added voice with Text To Speech (TTS). Using Artificial Intelligence Markup Language, AIML, combined with an avatar bot, we are able to have an intelligent interaction between bot and human or bot and bot. This is … Continue reading
*** Technology *** By using Google Translate we can bring in-world content from the real-world Internet in various languages. *** Station *** In this Station we are using German AIML files, with a German Voice from Cepstral. We are also … Continue reading
Station 4: UAV Swarms (GEOINT) — Boids is an artificial life program which simulates the flocking behavior of birds.
*** Technology *** ‘Boids is an artificial life program, developed by Craig Reynolds in 1986, which simulates the flocking behaviour of birds. His paper on this topic was published in 1987 in the proceedings of the ACM SIGGRAPH conference. The … Continue reading
Station 5: Speech Recognition (SIGINT) — Acoustic Model, Language Model, Grammar, Dictionary, Linguist.
*** Technology *** CMU Sphinx, also called Sphinx in short, is the general term to describe a group of speech recognition systems developed at Carnegie Mellon University. These include a series of speech recognizers (Sphinx 2 – 4) and an … Continue reading
Station 6: Speech Processing with MatLab and Octave (SIGINT) — AI toolkits Fuzzy Logic, Neural Networks.
*** Technology *** This scenario presents an Analyst Desktop for Signal Processing of inworld signals. The desktop could also be used as a MATLab/Octave 3rd front end to analyst tools without any virtual world benefits. *** Station *** Using your … Continue reading